Sunday 22 December 2013

Sigh! Another boring post :P

It's been quite a long time since I've written anything. And the reason is procrastination (too obvious I know :P) Anyway I've been thinking of many things to write about. But I'll settle for just updates. Look at me explaining and stuff, as if anybody actually reads this xD I do get a few views here and there, but it's mostly just family and friends who I spam with my blog address xP (sorry for that!)
      So updates! We started with our semester VI just last week, though it feels like its been a month. We have 3 practical subjects, all of which are awesome! In pharmacology, we tested the action of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter, on cock ileum! We did face a few problems since the procedure was relatively new. I almost had a feeling that my tissue would have died, since I took such a long time to tie it :( I felt pure happiness when the I got an appropriate response :D
^ My DRC! I know its messy, but its better than no response:) :P







 Next, we have cosmeticology, which basically deals with various cosmetic preparations. We prepared medicated and non medicated toothpaste, cleansing milk and cleansing gel. It's a fun practical, its like pharmaceutics but with colours :D
Last but not the least, we have Pharmacognosy. For the first practical, we observed the different types of stomata present in different leaves. We then used camera lucida to trace them out. It was great :D

Don't they look awesome? :D

That's all for now:)
Wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance! :D
Have fun! :)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment